Rough Translation host, Gregory Warner
A discussion with Gregory Warner, the host of Rough Translation. Rough Translation was on our Looking for Love playlist and was the podcast pick when we interviewed Sarah Gonzalez, host of Planet Money, and Rhaina Cohen, producer of Hidden Brain. Gregory also answers questions from a few of our PBC members!
Find the full show notes on the web at: https://podcastbrunchclub.com/rough-translation-gregory-warner
This is what they talked about:
- Hotel Corona episode of Rough Translation
- American Surrogate and American Surrogate: 30 Months Later episodes of Rough Translation
- Gregory’s podcast pick: Uncivil from Gimlet, a podcast that “brings you stories that were left out of the official history of the Civil War, ransacks America’s past, and takes on the history you grew up with.”
Follow Rough Translation on Twitter @roughly and follow Gregory on Twitter at @radiogrego.
- Become a monthly Patreon member (and get some bonus content)
- Make a one-time donation via Paypal
- More ways to support Podcast Brunch Club
Get involved in the podcast discussion! Find out how Podcast Brunch Club works.
- Join PBC: newsletter, in-person chapter, Facebook Group, twitter, instagram, subreddit
Audio editing and production by Katie DeFiore. Music included in this episode was “Rainbow” by Chad Crouch and “Paradise” by Misael Gauna.
Current Supporters include:
- Future Hindsight – a podcast seeking to spark civic engagement, inspire hope, and reinvigorate our social contract
- How to Do the Pot – a podcast that answers women’s questions about cannabis
- Podchaser – “the IMDb of podcasts”
- Podyssey – an online community for podcast lovers (aka “the Goodreads for podcasts”)
- Bullhorn – podcast listening any way you want it
- Listen Notes – “the best podcast search engine”
- Podbean – use the code “pbc” for one month free on podcast hosting
- Lantigua Williams & Co – the production team behind podcasts like Latina to Latina, 70 Million, & Feeling My Flo
- Critical Frequency – “a podcast network for everyone else”
- Podkite – Chart Analytics and Marketing Attribution for Podcasters
Podcast Brunch Club: like bookclub, but for podcasts