Therapy Listening List Roundup
A discussion of the June PBC podcast listening list on Therapy. We also share a few podcast recommendations.
Find the full show notes on the web at: https://podcastbrunchclub.com/therapy-roundup
This is what they talked about:
- Therapy podcast listening list
- Sara’s interview with Hilary Jacobs Hendel, author of It’s Not Always Depression.
- Hilarious World of Depression podcast
- Sara’s podcast picks:
- She seconds Adela’s earlier podcast pick, Wind of Change (a podcast that explores a rumor that the CIA wrote the song “Wind of Change” by the Scorpions, which is a song that is associated with the end of the Cold War).
- In-depth current events podcasts: Pod Save the People and Code Switch.
- Sara wrote up a blog post on Audible Feast, “27 Podcasts to Educate about Race, Law Enforcement, and Community Discussion in America.”
- In Recovery podcast episode, “Racism is an Addiction”
- Adela’s podcast episode picks:
- Back to Biz with Katie and Boz episode, “Bishop T.D. Jakes and Opal Tometi on the way out of our American crisis”
- Rough Translation episode, “The Global Legacy of George Floyd”
- Scene on Radio did a season called “Seeing White”
- PBC theme for July is Conspiracy
- Become a monthly Patreon member (and get some bonus content)
- Make a one-time donation via Paypal
- More ways to support Podcast Brunch Club
Get involved in the podcast discussion! Find out how Podcast Brunch Club works.
Current Supporters include:
- How to Do the Pot – a podcast that answers women’s questions about cannabis
- Podchaser – “the IMDb of podcasts”
- Podyssey – an online community for podcast lovers (aka “the Goodreads for podcasts”)
- Bullhorn – podcast listening any way you want it
- Listen Notes – “the best podcast search engine”
- Podbean – use the code “pbc” for one month free on podcast hosting
- Lantigua Williams & Co – the production team behind podcasts like Latina to Latina, 70 Million, & Feeling My Flo
- Critical Frequency – “a podcast network for everyone else”
- Podkite – Chart Analytics and Marketing Attribution for Podcasters
- Future Hindsight – a podcast seeking to spark civic engagement, inspire hope, and reinvigorate our social contract
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below