Hidden Brain producer, Rhaina Cohen
In this interview, Stevie (chapter leader of our Minneapolis chapter) talks with Rhaina Cohen. Rhaina is the producer on the Hidden Brain episode, “Fake News: An Origin Story,” which we listened to as part of our listening list on Disinformation & Fake News.
Rhaina’s podcast picks:
- Patient Zero from New Hampshire Public Radio: “Patient Zero investigates the spaces where people and pathogens collide. It is a story about Lyme disease, but it is also a story about uncertainty, and what to do in the face of it.”
- Dolly Parton’s America from WNYC: “A deeply personal, historical, and musical rethinking of one of America’s great icons.”
- Rough Translation from NPR: “How are the things we’re talking about being talked about somewhere else in the world? Gregory Warner tells stories that follow familiar conversations into unfamiliar territory.”
- Planet Money from NPR: “creative, entertaining ways to make sense of the big, complicated forces that move our economy.”
Get in touch with Rhaina at [email protected] or on Twitter @rhainacohen.
Get involved in the podcast discussion! Find out how Podcast Brunch Club works.
- Join PBC: newsletter, in-person chapter, Facebook Group, twitter, instagram, subreddit
Audio editing and production by Stevie Zampanti of Conceptual Podcasting. Music included in this episode was “Rainbow” by Chad Crouch and “Paradise” by Misael Gauna.
Current Supporters include:
- Listen Notes – “the best podcast search engine”
- Podbean – use the code “pbc” for one month free on podcast hosting
- The Venn – a weekly list of handpicked, unbiased political podcasts
- Lantigua Williams & Co – the production team behind podcasts like Latina to Latina, 70 Million, & Feeling My Flo
- Critical Frequency – “a podcast network for everyone else”
- How to Do the Pot – a podcast that answers women’s questions about cannabis
- Podchaser – “the IMDb of podcasts”
- Podyssey – an online community for podcast lovers (aka “the Goodreads for podcasts”)
- Bullhorn – podcast listening any way you want it
Podcast Brunch Club: like bookclub, but for podcasts