Homelessness Listening List Roundup
Adela and Sara discuss the Homelessness listening list, which highlight some of the struggles and solutions communities are using to tackle the issue of homelessness. They also veer off topic to discuss other podcasts they’re enjoying lately, including Finding Fred, Scattered, and Last Day.
This is what we talked about:
- Homelessness podcast listening list
- Sara and Adela’s other podcast recommendations:
- Finding Fred: a show about Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood, a long-running educational children’s television program on public TV in the United States
- Scattered: after Chris Garcia’s father died, his family was tasked with scattering his ashes in Cuba, a country that they left years ago
- Last Day: a podcast about losing loved ones to the opioid epidemic and some of the lessons learned
Get involved in the podcast discussion! Find out how Podcast Brunch Club works.
- Join PBC: newsletter, in-person chapter, Facebook Group, twitter, instagram, subreddit
- Join Audible Feast: website, newsletter, Facebook, twitter
Audio editing and production by Stevie Zampanti of Conceptual Podcasting. Music included in this episode was “Rainbow” by Chad Crouch and “Paradise” by Misael Gauna.
Current Supporters include:
- Audioboom – originals that are funny, inspiring, entertaining and thought-provoking
- Podyssey – an online community for podcast lovers (aka “the Goodreads for podcasts”)
- Bullhorn – podcast listening any way you want it
- Listen Notes – “the best podcast search engine”
- Podbean – use the code “pbc” for one month free on podcast hosting
- The Venn – a weekly list of handpicked, unbiased political podcasts
- Lantigua Williams & Co – the production team behind podcasts like Latina to Latina, 70 Million, & Feeling My Flo
- Critical Frequency – “a podcast network for everyone else”
- How to Do the Pot – a podcast that answers women’s questions about cannabis
- Podchaser – “the IMDb of podcasts”