Disruption Listening List Roundup
Adela and Sara discuss the Disruption listening list, which explored the concept of disruption in both the business and the personal realms.
This is what we talked about:
- Disruption podcast listening list
- “Disruptive Innovation” Wikipedia article
- Episode where Adela interviews Whitney Johnson
- Sound Education conference
- The Allusionist live shows
- Lyceum – a revolution in audio learning
- Moonface – audiofiction about a young Korean man who wants to come out to his mother, but can’t.
- Last Day – about opioid addiction seen through the lens of family members who have lost someone to addiction
- The Paris Review – audio version of the magazine by the same name.
- Free Will podcast listening list for Podcast Brunch Club in November 2019
This month’s playlist was sponsored by the Odd Ball podcast.
Get involved in the podcast discussion! Find out how Podcast Brunch Club works.
- Join PBC: newsletter, in-person chapter, Facebook Group, twitter, instagram, subreddit
- Join Audible Feast: website, newsletter, Facebook, twitter
Audio editing and production by Stevie Zampanti of Conceptual Podcasting. Music included in this episode was “Rainbow” by Chad Crouch and “Paradise” by Misael Gauna.
Current Supporters include:
- The Venn – a weekly list of handpicked, unbiased political podcasts
- Lantigua Williams & Co – the production team behind podcasts like Latina to Latina, 70 Million, & Feeling My Flo
- Critical Frequency – “a podcast network for everyone else”
- Podchaser – “the IMDb of podcasts”
- Audioboom – originals that are funny, inspiring, entertaining and thought-provoking
- Podyssey – an online community for podcast lovers (aka “the Goodreads for podcasts”)
- Bullhorn – podcast listening any way you want it
- Listen Notes – “the best podcast search engine”
- Podbean – use the code “pbc” for one month free on podcast hosting