Quick Update Episode: Changes are coming
Survey link: https://www.mysurveygizmo.com/s3/4950556/PBC-podcast
We need your feedback! What works, what doesn’t? Do you like the roundups or interviews more? Do you like the thematic playlist discussion or when we diverge and talk about the other things we’re listening to? We’re listening, so please let us know by filling out this survey!
Also, we are shifting our schedule a bit in order to leave room for community feedback. So, you’ll be hearing the episodes about a certain theme a month after that theme is discussed in Podcast Brunch Club meetings all over the world. We’re doing this so that you have time to listen and give feedback and so you can also submit questions to our guests.
Find out how Podcast Brunch Club works and get involved in the discussion!
- Join PBC: newsletter, in-person chapter, Facebook Group, twitter, PBC subreddit
- Join Audible Feast: website, newsletter, Facebook, twitter
Audio editing and production by Steven Zampanti of Conceptual Podcasting. Music included in this episode was ”Elephant Walk” by Podington Bear.
Organizational Partners include (learn how to support Podcast Brunch Club)
- Audioboom – check out Dead Man Talking podcast
- Listen Notes – “the best podcast search engine”
- Podbean – use the code “pbc” for one month free on podcast hosting
- Critical Frequency – “a podcast network for everyone else”
- Podchaser – “the IMDb of podcasts”