Shaping Opinion host, Tim O’BrienOpen in podcast app of choice!
A discussion with Tim O’Brien, the creator behind Shaping Opinion. Podcast Brunch Club members worldwide listened to and discussed “The 1st Amendment: 45 Words that Shaped America” from Shaping Opinion in September 2020 when the theme of the podcast listening list was FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
Find the full show notes on the web at: https://podcastbrunchclub.com/shaping-opinion-tim-obrien
This is what they talked about:
- Freedom of Speech listening list from Podcast Brunch Club
- Two of Tim’s favorite episodes of Shaping Opinion: “Story of a Song: Play That Funky Music” and “Nashville’s Bluebird Café”
- Tim’s podcast pick: Within the Realm
- Getting in touch with Tim: website, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
Get involved in the podcast discussion! Find out how Podcast Brunch Club works.
Current Supporters include:
- Podbean – use the code “pbc” for one month free on podcast hosting
- 70 Million – documentary podcast that investigates how locals are addressing the role of jails in their backyards
- Critical Frequency – “a podcast network for everyone else”
- Podkite – Chart Analytics and Marketing Attribution for Podcasters
- Future Hindsight – a podcast seeking to spark civic engagement, inspire hope, and reinvigorate our social contract
- How to Do the Pot – a podcast that answers women’s questions about cannabis
- How Do We Fix It? – a solutions-oriented podcast exploring the world’s problems
- Podchaser – “the IMDb of podcasts”
- Podyssey – an online community for podcast lovers (aka “the Goodreads for podcasts”)
- Bullhorn – podcast listening any way you want it
- Listen Notes – “the best podcast search engine”
Podcast Brunch Club: like bookclub, but for podcasts