Nuclear Power Listening List Roundup
Sara and Adela discuss the Nuclear Power listening list, which offers an overview of nuclear power and raises the question of its future. They also veer off topic to discuss other podcasts they’re enjoying lately.
This is what they talked about:
- Nuclear Power listening list
- PBS “Command and Control” documentary
- Supplementary listening list on Coronavirus
- Q & A with Akilah Hughes, co-host of What A Day podcast
- Podcast Picks for the month:
- Thread the Needle: a monthly podcast that explores the meeting place between feminist ideals and the realities of women’s lives. Sara really enjoyed were “Hot Moms—Motherhood Sexuality & the Public Gaze” and “Why Won’t He Do the Dishes? The Politics of Housework”
- Catch and Kill Podcast with Ronan Farrow: a podcast about the hidden heroes behind the breaking of the Harvey Weinstein story
- Partners: a podcast by Hrishikesh Hirway about the bond between people who have made something together. In each episode, two partners tell their shared story.
Get involved in the podcast discussion! Find out how Podcast Brunch Club works.
Current Supporters include:
- Bullhorn – podcast listening any way you want it
- Listen Notes – “the best podcast search engine”
- Podbean – use the code “pbc” for one month free on podcast hosting
- The Venn – a weekly list of handpicked, unbiased political podcasts
- Lantigua Williams & Co – the production team behind podcasts like Latina to Latina, 70 Million, & Feeling My Flo
- Critical Frequency – “a podcast network for everyone else”
- How to Do the Pot – a podcast that answers women’s questions about cannabis
- Podchaser – “the IMDb of podcasts”
- Podyssey – an online community for podcast lovers (aka “the Goodreads for podcasts”)
Podcast Brunch Club: like bookclub, but for podcasts