Prognosis podcast host, Michelle Fay Cortez
Adela discusses citizen science with the host of the Prognosis podcast, Michelle Fay Cortez. We featured an episode of Prognosis called “Build Your Own Artificial Pancreas” on our podcast playlist on Citizen Science. An article in Bloomberg Businessweek preceded the episode called “The $250 Biohack That’s Revolutionizing Life With Diabetes.”
Michelle’s podcast picks:
- The Impact from Vox, which is a weekly narrative podcast about the consequences that laws have on real people’s lives.
- The Brain Scoop YouTube channel by Emily Graslie
Find out how Podcast Brunch Club works and get involved in the discussion!
- Join PBC: newsletter, in-person chapter, Facebook Group, twitter, PBC sub-Reddit
- Join Audible Feast: website, newsletter, Facebook, twitter
Organizational Partners include (learn how to support Podcast Brunch Club)
- Podfest Multimedia Expo – Podcast Conference
- Podbean – use the code “pbc” for one month free on podcast hosting
- Critical Frequency – “a podcast network for everyone else”
- Podchaser – “the IMDb of podcasts”
- Audioboom – check out Dead Man Talking podcast
- Listen Notes – “the best podcast search engine”
Podcast Brunch Club: like bookclub, but for podcasts