Other Men Need Help host, Mark Pagán
A discussion with Mark Pagán, host and producer of Other Men Need Help (OMNH). We featured an episode of OMNH called “I Miss You. Period.” on our January 2021 podcast playlist on Friendship.
Find the full show notes on the web at: https://podcastbrunchclub.com/omnh-mark-pagan.
This is what they talked about:
- Season 3 of Other Men Need Help is all about friendship
- Mark’s podcast recommendations:
- Soul Music from the BBC: documentary, non-narrated podcast that delves into the stories of specific songs
- Disaster Area is a highly researched podcast that digs into different disasters.
- The Secret Adventures of Black People by Nichole Hill features short “stories about Black folks holding it down across space and time.”
- Follow Mark on twitter at @themarkpagan or on Instagram at @markpagan.
- Follow Other Men Need Help on twitter at @othermenpod or on Instagram at @othermenneedheld. You can also email the show at [email protected].
Get involved in the podcast discussion! Find out how Podcast Brunch Club works.
Join PBC: newsletter, in-person chapter, Facebook Group, twitter, instagram, subreddit
- Become a monthly Patreon member (and get some bonus content)
- Make a one-time donation via Paypal
Audio editing and production by Katie DeFiore. Music included in this episode was “Rainbow” by Chad Crouch and “Paradise” by Misael Gauna.
Current Supporters include:
- Podchaser – “the IMDb of podcasts”
- Podyssey – an online community for podcast lovers (aka “the Goodreads for podcasts”)
- Bullhorn – podcast listening any way you want it
- Listen Notes – “the best podcast search engine”
- Critical Frequency – “a podcast network for everyone else”
- Podkite – Chart Analytics and Marketing Attribution for Podcasters
- Podbean – use this link for one month free on podcast hosting
- Future Hindsight – a podcast seeking to spark civic engagement, inspire hope, and reinvigorate our social contract
Podcast Brunch Club: like bookclub, but for podcasts