Meet Andi Paradise, chapter leader of PBC-Santa Cruz
In this episode, we’re joined by Andi Paradise, the former leader of our chapter in Santa Cruz, California. Back in January, we learned that Andi was diagnosed with terminal cancer and was given 6-24 months to live. To honor Andi and her contribution to PBC, we dedicated our March 2020 listening list on Happiness to her. In this episode, we talk to Andi about her life, her legacy, and her thoughts about happiness.
Get involved in the podcast discussion! Find out how Podcast Brunch Club works.
Current Supporters include:
- Podbean – use the code “pbc” for one month free on podcast hosting
- The Venn – a weekly list of handpicked, unbiased political podcasts
- Lantigua Williams & Co – the production team behind podcasts like Latina to Latina, 70 Million, & Feeling My Flo
- Critical Frequency – “a podcast network for everyone else”
- How to Do the Pot – a podcast that answers women’s questions about cannabis
- Podchaser – “the IMDb of podcasts”
- Podyssey – an online community for podcast lovers (aka “the Goodreads for podcasts”)
- Bullhorn – podcast listening any way you want it
- Listen Notes – “the best podcast search engine”