Looking for Love: PBC Podcast [Episode 12][podbean resource="episode=qepxf-8c41ef" type="audio-rectangle" height="100" skin="1" btn-skin="108" share="1" fonts="Helvetica" auto="0" download="0" rtl="0"]
Welcome to the new format of the Podcast Brunch Club podcast. In this episode, my new co-host (Sara DaSilva of Audible Feast) and I recorded our reactions to the PBC podcast playlist on Looking for Love.
- The Looking for Love podcast playlist
- For the most part, Sara and I focused our commentary around the Dear Sugars episode on scarcity of men.
- Join Podcast Brunch Club
- Get great podcast-related content from Audible Feast:
- Next up (March 2018) theme and podcast playlist: Adoption
- If you have comments or reflections to share on either the new format of the podcast or any of the episodes featured or our discussion, send an email or voice memo to [email protected].
Podcast Brunch Club: like bookclub, but for podcasts