Anita Rao & Sandra Davidson, hosts of She and Her podcast [Episode 40]
As a bonus to our disability playlist, check out their episode “ The Online Dating Episode” that profiled three women, one of whom is a disability rights activist.
Sandra and Anita’s podcast picks:
- Believed, a miniseries about Larry Nassar
- Food Psych, a show that aims to break free from diet culture
- Call Your Girlfriend’s “Permission Slip” episode
Find out how Podcast Brunch Club works and get involved in the discussion!
- Join PBC: newsletter, in-person chapter, Facebook Group, twitter, PBC sub-Reddit
- Join Audible Feast: website, newsletter, Facebook, twitter
See the show notes for this episode.
Organizational Partners include (learn how to support Podcast Brunch Club)
- Listen Notes – “the best podcast search engine”
- Podfest Multimedia Expo – Podcast Conference
- Podbean – use the code “pbc” for one month free on podcast hosting
- Critical Frequency – “a podcast network for everyone else”
- Podchaser – “the IMDb of podcasts”
- Audioboom – check out Dead Man Talking podcast
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below