Passports & Citizenship: Discussion with Kathy Pulkrabek [Episode 8]
Today I discuss the PBC podcast playlist on Passports & Citizenship with Kathy Pulkrabek, co-host of the XX Will Travel podcast, a podcast for independent women travelers. Kathy is also a member of the PBC-Chicago chapter.
Here are links to some of the things we talked about:
- The Passports & Citizenship podcast playlist
- Kathy’s podcast pick: Terrible, Thanks For Asking podcast. A good episode to start with is “Episode #TTFA Mini-Season: Episode 9: Love Hurts.”
- Kathy’s second podcast pick: Mogul. (Note: Read Adela’s review of the Mogul podcast on the Audible Feast website)
- This month’s PBC sponsor: The Other F Word podcast, an independent podcast that explores failure in the hopes of taking the shame out of it. A few great episodes to start with are “Episode 8: Elizabeth Craft: Fear” or “Episode 41: Sam Lamott on the Truth of Being Human.”
- Check out the 2PodsADay campaign! #2PodsADay introduces you to 2 independent podcasts, each day, from October 1 through October 31. Listen More, Listen Independent.
- Join Podcast Brunch Club
- Support Podcast Brunch Club
- Next up (October 2017) theme and podcast playlist: Stereotypes in Pop Culture
- If you have comments or reflections on any of the episodes featured or our discussion, send an email or voice memo to [email protected].
Podcast Brunch Club: like bookclub, but for podcasts