Sam Evans-Brown, host of the Outside/In podcast [Episode 30]
Sara interviews Sam Evans-Brown, the host of the Outside/In podcast. As part of the September podcast listening list on Ocean Conservation, Podcast Brunch Club members worldwide listened to the Outside/In episode “An American Lobster in Stockholm.” Check out the other podcasts in this Ocean Conservation playlist mini-series, including the Roundup episode and the forthcoming interview with the creator of the My Ocean podcast, which we also featured on the listening list.
Other episodes from Outside/In if you are interested in the theme of Ocean Conservation:
- Episode 13: Up Against The Ropes (about the right whales)
- Episode 47: Lime & Tabasco (about turtle conservation in Baja California)
- Powerline Series (about hydropower in Canada)
Podcast picks from Sam:
- Brave Little State (a local podcast from Vermont); favorite episode: “Those ‘Aging Hippies’ Who Moved To Vermont … Where Are They Now?”
- Scene on Radio’s series on Men
Get involved in the podcast discussion!
- Join PBC: newsletter, in-person chapter, Facebook Group, twitter
- Join Audible Feast: website, newsletter, Facebook, twitter
Podcast Brunch Club
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below