Adela interviews Matt Bodnar, host of the Science of Success podcast. Podcast Brunch Club featured an episode of Science of Success on the June 2018 podcast playlist that covered Emotion. The episode featured was entitled, “How To Master Emotional Intelligence & Why Your IQ Won’t Make You Successful with Dr. Daniel Goleman.”
Matt highlights a number of really interesting episodes, books, and articles in our chat:
- Science of Success podcast episode with Dr. Tal Ben Shahar: The Paradox of Happiness – Why Pursuing It Makes You Less Happy & What You Can Do About It
- SoS podcast episode with Megan Bruneau: Uncover the Root of Your Pain, How to Smash Perfectionism, Love Yourself, and Live a Richer Life
- SoS podcast episode with Dr. Tasha Eurich: Evidence Reveals The Most Important Skill of the 21st Century
- SoS podcast episode with Dr. Susan David: Discover Your Hidden Emotional Insights & What’s Truly Valuable To You
- Susan David’s book, Emotional Agility: Get Unstuck, Embrace Change, and Thrive in Work and Life
- Atlantic article, Have Smartphones Destroyed a Generation?
Matt’s podcast pick:
Get involved in the discussion!
- Join PBC: newsletter, in-person chapter, Facebook Group, twitter
- Join Audible Feast: website, newsletter, Facebook, twitter
Audio editing and production by Steven Zampanti of Conceptual Podcasting. Music in this episode is “City Lights” by Audiobinger downloaded from the Free Music Archive