Today I discuss the PBC podcast playlist on Stereotypes in Pop Culture with Morgan Jaffe, host of the Burst Your Bubble podcast, an independent podcast that focuses on racism, sexism, homophobia, and other -isms and -phobias in pop culture. Morgan is also the co-leader of the PBC-Boston chapter.
Here are links to some of the things we talked about:
- The Stereotypes in Pop Culture podcast playlist
- Morgan’s podcast pick: Grownups Read Things They Wrote As Kids (Episode 419: “Ten Things I Love About Matt”)
- Check out the 2PodsADay campaign! #2PodsADay introduces you to 2 independent podcasts, each day, from October 1 through October 31. Listen More, Listen Independent.
- Clip from the Seinfeld anti-dentite episode
- Join Podcast Brunch Club
- Support Podcast Brunch Club
- Next up (November 2017) theme and podcast playlist: Death Penalty
- If you have comments or reflections on any of the episodes featured or our discussion, send an email or voice memo to firstname.lastname@example.org.